Tuesday 15 February 2011

Bits of Wire and Stuff

Over the next few months I will embark on the Final Major Project for my degree in Games Design.
my areas of interest are music and story, i also i like building things...

So I'm going to create an installation, my vision for this a two player game where one player is lead through a maze by another using only musical cues. So for this is have had to evaluate my amateur electronics skills, as well as investigate what household objects i can "hack" to use in this project.
So as i pull apart Glade Automatic Air fresheners, and attempt to make an Infrared Theremin, then put all the knowledge into a finished game I'll be updating this blog, there is also a chance this random assortment of materials will create a Time Machine, and that means I've already finished and hopefully I’ll turn up any second to tell myself that I don’t need to worry about carrying on.... damn.

So no time machine, but still the assembly of random objects and components.
...there’s a small chance I’m not getting the deposit back on my flat....

No comments:

Post a Comment